Starting and ending in San Jose, visiting Rio Pacuare, Puerto Viejo, Tortuguero & Arenal
- Day 1: Pick up from San Jose airport.
- Day 2: Rafting Pacuare River. Drop off Puerto Viejo area.
- Day 3: Day in Puerto Viejo. Optional activities available.
- Day 4: Day in Puerto Viejo. Optional activities available.
- Day 5: Transfer from Puerto Viejo drive and boat into Tortuguero. Afternoon Tours.
- Day 6: Morning Tours and transfer to Arenal.
- Day 7: Day in Arenal, La Fortuna.
- Day 8: Shared shuttle transfer from Arenal to your San Jose Hotel.
- Day 9: Transfer from your hotel to the International Airport for departure flight.
NOTE: The drive from Arenal to the Airport is only 3 hours. Therefore if you can book an afternoon flight you can drive directly from Arenal to the airport and fly the same day. Your last night in San Jose can be used elsewhere in this itinerary, OR you can shorten trip by 1 day.
8 nights of lodging, all transport, rafting Rio Pacuare, activities in Tortuguero & all breakfasts.
$769 per person in double occupancy.
$839 on Single occupancy.
**NOTE: Rates may vary if there is no availability in the hotels mentioned. Also, the rates can increase depending on the time of year. You will be informed of any change in the rates before confirming your reservation.
Get drawn toward Costa Rica’s most pure and untouched virgin forests. Raft the mighty waters of the Pacuare River and Swim in turquoise waters in Puerto Viejo. Ride through calm canals with lush forest and admire the exotic wildlife in Tortuguero and relax in the healing natural hot springs from the Arenal Volcano.