Combine two of the Caribbean’s best activities in this three day/two night trip. A 2 day/1 night visit to Tortuguero National Park, an overnight off the beaten path near Siquirres at Finca Maquengue Lodge and a whitewater rafting trip on the world famous Pacuare River. Or add an additional day/night in Tortuguero to make it a total of a 4 day package.
Duration: 3 days/2 nights.
- Transportation from Puerto Viejo, San Jose or Arenal with drop-off in your choice again of San Jose, Puerto Viejo or Arenal.
- One night of lodging in Tortuguero at La Baula Lodge.
- One night of lodging near Siquirres at Maquengue Falls Lodge
- Full day rafting trip on the Pacuare River
- All meals (3 breakfast, 3 lunch, 2 dinners)
- Activities in Tortuguero: 2 canal tours, 1 tour of Tortuguero town, 1 guided hike
- National park entrance fees ($17)
- Caribbean Conservation Corporation $2
- Optional night turtle tour (July-October $35)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Additional charge for pickup or drop-off at Arenal hotels which are further from La Fortuna than Tabacon Resort such as Arenal Observatory or Arenal Lodge may apply
What to bring: Long pants (for Tortuguero), swim suit/swim shorts (for rafting), t-shirt, insect repellent, waterproof sunscreen, shoes or sandals (just must wear footwear in the boat but they will get wet .
Preferred Hotels : Baula Lodge