Terms & Conditions
Exploradores Outdoors Costa Rica
- Reservations must be prepaid at least 24 hours in advance. If payment is done with a Credit Card, it will be charged 24 hours before the day of the tour.
- The charge on your credit card will be made in local currency. The Exchange Rate we will use is the one of the day prior to your tour.
- People with epilepsy, pregnant women, or people with recent surgeries may not take part of our rafting tours. Families with children under 12 years of age and/or elder people must let us know via e mail or at calling (506 ) 2222 6262, our toll free 1-646-205-0828 for previous planning.
- There will be No refunds in case of "no shows".
- Exploradores Outdoors keeps the right to cancel the trips because of reasons out of our control(extreme weather, natural disasters, road closures, etc.) and for safety reasons, without notice. The client must pay for the cost of the change of destination, and meals provided.
- Cancellations or modifications must be made by written way at least 24 hours before of the tour, sending us an e-mail or a fax
- In the event that the trip on the Pacuare river is cancelled due to dangerous conditions (we only cancel the tour if the river is too dangerous for running it ). I agree that the trip will take place in the Reventazón River and the rate will be $69. Transport and meals will be the same as the client reserved.