Full Caribbean Experiance
The town of Siquirres, where our Exploration Center is located, is the getaway point to go to the White Water Rafting Rivers as well as Tortuguero, our two main expeditions.We also offer half day trips and transfers in the amazing Southern Caribbean, based at our offices in the coastal village of Puerto Viejo.
CAHUITA SNORKELING AND RAINFOREST HIKE
RATE: $55.00 per person
DESCRIPTION:Parque Nacional Cahuita has the largest system of Coral Reefs in Costa Rica, including 6 species of coral, a wide range of colorful tropical fishes and the occasional encounter of a harmless reef shark or sting ray. This beach has a horse shoe shape, with the entrance of the park at one end and beautiful Punta Cahuita at the other end. We start with a scenic 20 minute boat ride to have two snorkeling sessions. Then we get drop off at the Punta to enjoy a delicious fruit and snacks break at the beach followed by a 1 hour guided hike in this wonderful coastal forest: monkeys, sloths, birds, poison dart frogs, iguanas and other interesting encounters are common.ITINERARY:
- 7:00 AM - PickUp time depending on location starting in Manzanillo.
- 7:30 AM - Drive to Cahuita with interesting information in route.
- 8:00 AM - Arrival at the park entrance and safety briefing.
- 8:30 AM - Snorkeling in two locations.
- 9:30 AM - Fruit and snacks break at Punta Cahuita and proceed to hike.
- 11:00 AM - ASrrive back to the van, take a small break and drive back.
- 12:00 Noon - Arrive in time to shower before lunch on your own.
WHAT TO BRING: Swim suit on, sunscreen, hat, long sleeve shirt/rash guard to cover your back, camera (ideally water proof), water bottle, change of clothes, towel, comfortable walking shoes, insect repellent, binoculars, raincoat and a bit of cash.
INCLUDES: Transportation, service of professional guide, gear, all entrance fees, fruits, snacks and bottled water.
MINIMUM: 2 people
PUNTA UVA SEA KAYAK & RAINFOREST HIKE:
RATE: $55.00 per person
DESCRIPTION: This tour begins with a drive to the southern end of the road into the most remote location in the area; this trip consists of a loop, paddling in and hiking out. After a safety briefing we will embark in a magical kayaking journey paralleling a coast full of cliffs, caves, and the most amazing rainforest.
We will take a nice break at the beach to relax, swim and enjoy some nicely presented fresh fruit and snacks before hiking back to Punta Uva town; you will now learn some insights on the eco system of this wildlife refuge. ITINERARY:
- 10:00 AM - Drive to Punta Uva with interesting information in route.
- 10:30 AM - Arrival at Punta Uva, safety briefing and proceed to kayak.
- 12:00 AM - End of kayaking segment, fruit and snacks on the beach.
- 12:30 AM - Start hiking
- 1:30 PM - Finish activities, take a small break and drive back.
- 2:30 PM - Arrive in time to shower before lunch on your own.
WHAT TO BRING? swim suit on, sunscreen, hut, long sleeve shirt/rash guard to cover your back, camera (ideally water proof), water bottle, change of clothes, towel, comfortable walking shoes, insect repellent, binoculars, raincoat and a bit of cash.
INCLUDES: Transport, service of professional guide, gear, all entrance fees, fruits, snacks and bottled water.
MINIMUM: 2 peopleReservations